GM will recall 2015-2016 examples of the Silverado HD, Sierra HD, and Tahoe Police Pursuit to tighten a nut on their brake pedal. If it gets loose, the brakes might no longer work.
GM is recalling 64,186 examples of the 2011-2013 Volt because carbon monoxide can build up if the plug-in hybrid sedan is accidentally left idling in an enclosed location. Separately, the company is issuing a stop sale on roughly 2,300 units of the 2015 Chevrolet Trax and 2015 Buick Encore because of possible power steering failure.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.