The stunning Huracan replaces the much-loved Gallardo in Lamborghini's lineup. Following our first drive last year, we drive one on our home turf to see how the supercar handles daily life.
Lamborghini Huracan Reviews
- Basem Wasef
- Feb 18, 2015
Lamborghini turned its Huracán supercar into a circuit-attacking racecar, by way of this LP 620-2 Super Trofeo. We hit the track in the new Raging Bull to see the result of Lambo's more hardcore efforts.
- Seyth Miersma
- May 5, 2014
It was probably the best headache I've ever had in my life. A spicy combination of Lamborghini's superlative new 2015 Huracán LP 610-4, fast-as-you-can-drive laps of the tricky Ascari race circuit, 80 kilometers of the Ronda Road and a healthy dose of southern Spanish sun had left me with a bit of a pounder. That cocktail of speed and noise had also granted me one of the best days of driving in my life.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models