An issue involving carbon-ceramic brakes has prompted Lamborghini and Bentley to recall certain models so equipped. The problem, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, revolves around the stainless steel screws that secure the brake rotors, which are prone to corrosion when exposed to salty conditions.
Search for Lamborghini Recalls
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 15, 2012
Up to 1,491 examples of the 2004-2006 Lamborghini Gallardo coupe and Spyder are being recalled due to potential power steering system leaks. Fluid can escape from high-pressure pipes located near the hydraulic pump, and if the fluid comes into contact with an ignition source a fire could result.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.