BMW Cars & SUVs
BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke. The German luxury automaker is based in Munich, Germany and owns both the Mini and Rolls-Royce brands. The brand is famous for the tagline "Ultimate Driving Machines," which describes its lineup of luxury and sports cars. BMW also produces motorcycles under the BMW Motorrad division.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!