BMW Cars & SUVs
BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke. The German luxury automaker is based in Munich, Germany and owns both the Mini and Rolls-Royce brands. The brand is famous for the tagline "Ultimate Driving Machines," which describes its lineup of luxury and sports cars. BMW also produces motorcycles under the BMW Motorrad division.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!