Has BMW lost its edge? The answer to that depends on what vehicle you're discussing. The company's products, while still quick and agile, are softer and more forgiving than they've ever been. And while this change may be worrying if we're talking about an M3 or an M5, is it necessarily a bad thing…
- Reviewed by Brandon TurkusFULL REVIEW
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models