The BMW 7 Series is in its sixth generation, after a technological leap for 2016, including engineering learned from the i electric car.Today's 7 Series uses carbon fiber in the chassis, saving 90 pounds.Aluminum doors, trunk lid and suspension help bring the balance to a perfect 50/50, front/rear…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models