The 2017 BMW 5 Series is built on a new platform, with more aluminum and high-strength steel in the chassis, to make it lighter and stiffer.It's 1.2 inches longer than before, all of which makes its way to rear legroom.For now there are just the sedans, the 530i and 540i, but they will soon be…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models