A superb ride and quiet comfort are hallmarks of the BMW 4 Series, available in coupe, convertible, and five-door Gran Coupe hatchback versions.Based on the 3 Series, the 4 Series is a bit longer, lower, leaner and bolder.It uses the same engines as the 3 Series, and offers rear-wheel drive or…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models