Launched during the 2011 model year, the BMW 3 Series is getting long in the tooth.The current, sixth-generation models are older than their classic rivals, the Audi A4 and Mercedes C-Class.The 3 Series has expanded along the way: The 2017 BMW 3 Series comes in three bodies, six engines, two…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models