The BMW 3 Series has grown and softened in recent years, but all the cars in the series have dynamics expected from a BMW.The rear-wheel-drive versions are the best.They also get excellent fuel mileage.There are a lot of 3 Series variants, with different powertrains and body styles, including…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models