A superb ride and quiet comfort are hallmarks of the BMW 4 Series, available in coupe, convertible, and five-door Gran Coupe hatchback versions.Based on the 3 Series, the 4 Series is a bit longer, lower, leaner and bolder.It uses the same engines as the 3 Series, and offers rear-wheel drive or…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models