Porsche is issuing a recall of 20,278 Cayenne SUVs from the 2011- and 2012 model years including the base model as well as the S, Hybrid and Turbo. The vehicles in question, produced from March 8, 2010 up to January of this year, may have been fitted with faulty headlight locking assemblies. In case of assembly failure, the headlights could detach from the fenders – something that might be dramatically inconvenient if you're driving at night on a dark, winding road, say.
Porsche Cayenne Recalls
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.