NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 16V169000
RECALL DATE: 2016-03-23
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2011-2016 Cayenne vehicles manufactured April 28, 2010, to January 11, 2016. The brake pedal pivot pin may be missing a circlip, allowing the pivot pin to move and the brake pedal to dislodge.
If the brake pedal dislodges, the driver may not be able to apply the brakes, increasing the risk of a crash.
Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the brake pedal assembly circlip, installing any missing circlips, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG02.
SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:PEDALS AND LINKAGES
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover