NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 16V169000
RECALL DATE: 2016-03-23
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2011-2016 Cayenne vehicles manufactured April 28, 2010, to January 11, 2016. The brake pedal pivot pin may be missing a circlip, allowing the pivot pin to move and the brake pedal to dislodge.
If the brake pedal dislodges, the driver may not be able to apply the brakes, increasing the risk of a crash.
Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the brake pedal assembly circlip, installing any missing circlips, free of charge. The recall began on July 8, 2016. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG02.
SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:PEDALS AND LINKAGES
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover