Nissan recalling 470k previous-generation Rogues for a wiring harness connector that could short out, and another 170k Pathfinders (as well as their Infiniti counterparts) to fix the hood latch mechanism in two separate campaigns.
Nissan Rogue Recalls
Episode #381 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Steven Ewing and Mike Harley talk about our recent experience with the Nissan Micra and Ford Mustang EcoBoost, Dan has an interview with Phil LeBeau of CNBC about the GM ignition switch recall and NHTSA fine, and we also consider the FTC's latest positive statements about Tesla's direct-sales plan. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our U
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.