The John Cooper Works label is poised to spread to Mini's most grown-up car, but don't expect a jacked-up off-road version ever.
New York Auto Show
- Autoblog Staff
- Mar 25, 2016
Our editors pick their five favorite debuts from the 2016 New York International Auto Show, and give a few nods to some honorable mentions.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 24, 2016
In addition to the Impreza sedan we showed you yesterday, we now have images of the five-door hatchback that'll launch at the same time. Enjoy.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies