The John Cooper Works label is poised to spread to Mini's most grown-up car, but don't expect a jacked-up off-road version ever.
New York Auto Show
- Autoblog Staff
- Mar 25, 2016
Our editors pick their five favorite debuts from the 2016 New York International Auto Show, and give a few nods to some honorable mentions.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 24, 2016
In addition to the Impreza sedan we showed you yesterday, we now have images of the five-door hatchback that'll launch at the same time. Enjoy.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon