For when you need Bugatti power in a four-door crossover.
Dan Gilbert, Founder and Chairman of Quicken Loans, the nations second largest mortgage lender in America, will join AOL CEO Tim Armstrong on the UPSHIFT stage on October 6. They'll wrap up the day's discussions with a fireside chat about the role that business, technology, and transportation has in the evolution of our urban centers, from the Motor City and beyond.
- Erin Marquis
- Sep 16, 2016
Autoblog's UPSHIFT transportation technology conference will bring some of the brightest minds in transportation together in Detroit on October 6.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!