McLaren is recalling 122 examples of the P1 hybrid hypercar located in the United States to have the secondary hood latch replaced, lest it disengage and open while under way.
There probably aren't many things that can ruin the experience of driving a McLaren MP4-12C, but as it turns out, the humid air of America's Southeastern states is one of those things. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issued a recall for 374 examples of the 2012-2014 model year MP4-12C due to a faulty wiper that could fail in muggy climates.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.