Due to a potentially faulty sensor mat, Kia is voluntarily recalling Kia Rio models from the 2006 to 2008 model years. The sensor in the passenger's seat is susceptible to cracking from fatigue. If that happens, it may not be able to detect whether a child is in the seat, nor will it be able to adjust the airbag deployment settings so as not to deploy if there is a child present.
Kia Rio Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.