Luxury brands continue to reign supreme.
Chevrolet Camaro News
As if the line lock feature on the 2017 Chevy Camaro ZL1 wasn't sweet enough, the way it was revealed was even better. Running up the hill at the 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed, GM Global Lead for Product Development chief Mark Reuss stopped on the track, activated the function, and left the crowd "swaythed in factory rubber smoke" to quote the British announcers. The function is activated through the launch control menu when the car is in Track mode and the transmission is in Drive or first g
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!