2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI – Click above for high-res image gallery
Volkswagen Rabbit Recalls
- Damon Lavrinc
- Oct 1, 2007
Those of you rolling in a Volkswagen Jetta or Rabbit that was hecho en Mexico, take note: VW is recalling 340,000 vehicles sold in the U.S. due to a headlamp defect. The recall stems from rubber caps that could be missing from the horizontal and vertical headlight alignment screws, something that's apparently required by federal safety standards. A V-Dub spokesman said that there was no danger to drivers, and beginning today, owners could have the parts replaced at a local Volkswagen dealer.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.