Tesla is recalling some 439 Roadsters after discovering a redundant 12v auxiliary cable rubbing against a carbon fiber panel on a customer car. The cable, which helps power a variety of auxiliary electrical systems if the primary cable fails, will be inspected and fitted with a protective sleeve. Only 2.0 and 2.5 Roadsters have the cable, so early adopters with 1.5 models aren't affected by the recall. Full details after the jump.
Tesla Roadster Recalls
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- May 29, 2009
Tesla Roadster - Click above for high-res image gallery
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.