Subaru calls back in nearly 200,000 Imprezas, WRXs, STIs and Foresters in salt-belt states to remedy an issue it's tried to fix before with anti-corrosion wax applied to the brake lines.
Subaru WRX STI Recalls
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 8, 2015
- Chris Bruce
- Jul 3, 2014
Subaru is recalling 660,238 vehicles located in 20 US states that use salt on their roads. It's possible that salty water could splash onto the rear brake lines, and it could eventually cause corrosion and potentially perforation, leading to a fluid leak.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.