Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, and Audi announced details of their Takata inflator recalls, and the campaigns affect nearly 1.7 million vehicles in the US.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Recalls
- Jeff Sabatini
- Oct 17, 2011
Nearly 7,000 Mercedes-Benz vehicles are being recalled for potentially leaky fuel filters. Included under the recall are diesel (read: Bluetec) versions of the 2011 E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class, and R-Class, as well as the 2012 S-Class.
- Aaron Richardson
- Apr 5, 2011
Mercedes-Benz is issuing a recall for its 2000-2002 M-Class and 2000-2004 M-Class AMG models after reports that hitting the brakes may not automatically turn off cruise control. The recall affects 136,751 vehicles built between August 1999 and June 2004.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 5, 2010
2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.