Mercedes-Benz is recalling 126,260 examples of the 2008-2009 C-Class and 2010 GLK-Class. It's possible for the airbags to suddenly deploy or not activate in a crash.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Recalls
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Dec 12, 2012
It turns out Ford isn't the only automaker worried about car fire recalls these days. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today issuing a recall for potential fires on various 2011 and 2012 model year Mercedes-Benz vehicles, occurring from a fault with a fuel filter flange. The problem stems from an issue in the molding process that can allow the flange to crack, leak gasoline and possibly cause a fire.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.