It turns out Ford isn't the only automaker worried about car fire recalls these days. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today issuing a recall for potential fires on various 2011 and 2012 model year Mercedes-Benz vehicles, occurring from a fault with a fuel filter flange. The problem stems from an issue in the molding process that can allow the flange to crack, leak gasoline and possibly cause a fire.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Recalls
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.