There probably aren't many things that can ruin the experience of driving a McLaren MP4-12C, but as it turns out, the humid air of America's Southeastern states is one of those things. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issued a recall for 374 examples of the 2012-2014 model year MP4-12C due to a faulty wiper that could fail in muggy climates.
McLaren MP4-12C Recalls
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.