Nissan North America is recalling 2011 and 2012 Nissan Juke, Infiniti M and Infiniti QX models over a fuel pressure sensor issue. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, it's possible that the sensors weren't tightened properly, which could lead to the sensor coming loose over time and an increased risk of a fire due to leaking fuel.
INFINITI Q70 Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.