Nissan North America is recalling 2011 and 2012 Nissan Juke, Infiniti M and Infiniti QX models over a fuel pressure sensor issue. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, it's possible that the sensors weren't tightened properly, which could lead to the sensor coming loose over time and an increased risk of a fire due to leaking fuel.
INFINITI Q70 Recalls
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.