Nissan North America is recalling 2011 and 2012 Nissan Juke, Infiniti M and Infiniti QX models over a fuel pressure sensor issue. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, it's possible that the sensors weren't tightened properly, which could lead to the sensor coming loose over time and an increased risk of a fire due to leaking fuel.
INFINITI M37 Recalls
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.