Being involved in a car accident is scary stuff. Being involved in a car accident and not having your airbags deploy is even scarier. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, just over 134,000 Infiniti G35 coupes and sedans sold in the mid-2000s are affected by a problem in which wire harnesses for the airbags may wear down to the point of not functioning properly, meaning that the airbags may not deploy in a crash.
INFINITI G35 Recalls
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.