Honda and Acura will recall over 2 million models in the US to give them new driver side airbag inflators.
Honda CR-Z Recalls
- Chris Shunk
- Sep 5, 2011
It has been a tough year for recalls at Honda. Just last month, the automaker recalled 1.51 million vehicles in the U.S. for an engine stall issue. In May Honda recalled another 833,000 vehicles for an airbag issue.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.