Honda is recalling about 6,800 examples of the 2014-2015 Accord hybrid because a problem with a voltage sensor can put them into fail-safe EV mode. The issue can eventually cause them to stall.
Honda Accord Hybrid Recalls
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.