Chrysler has issued a recall affecting a small number of 2012 Dodge Journey and 2012 Fiat 500 models built between October 24 and 26 of this year. These models – about 340 in total – are being recalled due to contaminated brake fluid that was put in during the vehicles' assembly. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, these vehicles "may experience a degradation of the sealing components within the brake system."
FIAT 500 Recalls
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 28, 2011
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.