The affected vehicles will be recalled by the end of 2018.
Ferrari FF Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- Jul 17, 2015
Ferrari is recalling 814 models from its 2015 lineup to replace improperly assembled driver's side airbag modules. The devices can deploy in a manner that's rotated from how they are meant to.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.