Ferrari is recalling 814 models from its 2015 lineup to replace improperly assembled driver's side airbag modules. The devices can deploy in a manner that's rotated from how they are meant to.
Ferrari 458 Spider Recalls
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 23, 2014
Ferrari is recalling 3,000 458 Italia and Spider models and, believe it or not, it's not because they may catch fire. Nope, instead, the issue focuses on anyone that's unfortunate enough to become trapped in the Ferrari's perilously small frunk (front-mounted trunk).
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.