Chrysler has announced that it will recall some 14,800 Dodge Dart compacts due to a potential stalling issue. The Auburn Hills-based automaker says that select 2013 model year sedans equipped with its 1.4-liter Multiair four-cylinder engine and dual-clutch transmission may need to have their engine control modules remapped.
Dodge Dart Recalls
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.