Chrysler has announced that it will recall some 14,800 Dodge Dart compacts due to a potential stalling issue. The Auburn Hills-based automaker says that select 2013 model year sedans equipped with its 1.4-liter Multiair four-cylinder engine and dual-clutch transmission may need to have their engine control modules remapped.
Dodge Dart Recalls
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.