It seems General Motors can't go more than a few weeks without issuing a major recall. Since the initial ignition lock recall on February 10, over 25 million vehicles have been recalled for defects.
Cadillac ELR Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 28, 2014
Cadillac is recalling about 656 2014 ELR models made between September 26, 2013 and February 14, 2014, because of a fault with the electronic stability control system. On cars without adaptive cruise control, it's possible that diagnostics could prevent the system from telling the driver if ESC is on or off.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.