The recall also expands to cover Ferrari's entire lineup.
Audi R8 Recalls
- Reese Counts
- Dec 13, 2016
- Alex Kierstein
- Jun 1, 2016
A new report calls out Toyota, FCA, VW, and Mitsubishi for continuing to sell new vehicles in the US that have defective Takata airbags.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 11, 2011
Not even supercars are safe from recalls. Audi is recalling certain R8 Spyders for a potential fuel leak, caused by the fuel supply line rubbing against the heat shield in the engine compartment. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, this effects droptop R8s built between May 18, 2010 and June 22, 2011.
- Frank Filipponio
- Feb 11, 2010
2010 Toyota Prius – MotorWeek Drivers' Choice Award winner for Best of the Year
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.