Der Spiegel's report is sure to irk the Volkswagen Group's German critics, who have fired on the company's decision to only offer buybacks in the US.
Audi Q7 Recalls
- Reese Counts
- Oct 7, 2016
No injuries or deaths have been reported.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 27, 2015
A problem with leaky fuel injection systems has prompted the NHTSA to issue recall notices for the VW Touareg, Porsche hybrids and a smattering of Audis.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 30, 2014
Audi is issuing a recall covering some 70,000 vehicles worldwide, due to problems with their brake boosters. According to Automotive News Europe, diesel-powered examples of the A4, A5, A6, A7 and Q7 are all being called back due to this issue.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.