Bentley is gauging reactions to the EXP 10 Speed 6 concept so it can make the business case to Volkswagen to put it into production, with only minor tweaks to its design.
McLaren introduces the 540C coupe at the Shanghai Motor Show. Aimed at the Chinese market but apparently available worldwide by special order, it comes with 533 horsepower and a starting price of 126,000 pounds, which is a little less grunt and a 17,000-pound savings over the 570S.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX