Hyundai will recall 304,900 examples of the 2011-2012 Sonata because their brake lights might not shut off.
Hyundai Sonata News
Despite only being on the market for a few months, Hyundai is already reportedly considering a major redesign of the latest Sonata. While demand is growing, the automaker wants the model to sell even better. The changes in the look of the Korean sedan would be timed with the model's refresh in 2017 or 2018.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX