Hyundai is one of two automotive brands owned and operated by the Hyundai Kia Automotive Group that operates in the US, the other being Kia. The Korean company entered the US market in 1986 with the Excel, which sold well but established a poor reputation for quality. Quality concerns were addressed with the introduction of the industry's longest powertrain warranty. Hyundai has also expanded its lineup to include larger cars, luxury vehicles, sports cars, CUVs and SUVs.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!