Hyundai is one of two automotive brands owned and operated by the Hyundai Kia Automotive Group that operates in the US, the other being Kia. The Korean company entered the US market in 1986 with the Excel, which sold well but established a poor reputation for quality. Quality concerns were addressed with the introduction of the industry's longest powertrain warranty. Hyundai has also expanded its lineup to include larger cars, luxury vehicles, sports cars, CUVs and SUVs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX