Hyundai is one of two automotive brands owned and operated by the Hyundai Kia Automotive Group that operates in the US, the other being Kia. The Korean company entered the US market in 1986 with the Excel, which sold well but established a poor reputation for quality. Quality concerns were addressed with the introduction of the industry's longest powertrain warranty. Hyundai has also expanded its lineup to include larger cars, luxury vehicles, sports cars, CUVs and SUVs.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!