A coupé or coupe is a closed two-door car body style with a permanently attached fixed roof, and it often has seating for two persons or with a tight-spaced rear seat. The exact definition of the term varies between makers and over time. The term was first applied to 19th-century carriages, where the rear-facing seats had been eliminated.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models