A coupé or coupe is a closed two-door car body style with a permanently attached fixed roof, and it often has seating for two persons or with a tight-spaced rear seat. The exact definition of the term varies between makers and over time. The term was first applied to 19th-century carriages, where the rear-facing seats had been eliminated.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX