The first Alfa Romeo CUV, the Stelvio, will debut in "late autumn," Alfa boss Harald Wester said, which almost certainly means it will arrive in Los Angeles.
LA Auto Show
Prepare to share the highways with an ever-growing number of new road users. Americans both young and old who previously didn't have access to road transportation will soon capitalize on new ride-sharing services and mobility options, according to a new report from consulting firm KPMG.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!