A crossover or CUV, is a vehicle built on a car platform and combines features of a sport utility vehicle with features from a passenger vehicle. Using the unibody construction typical of passenger vehicles instead of the body-on-frame platform used in light trucks, the crossover combines SUV design features such as tall interior packaging, high H-point seating, high center of gravity, high ground-clearance or all-wheel-drive capability with design features from a passenger vehicle such as independent rear suspension, car-like handling and superior fuel economy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX