I wanted to write a little about this car because I'm sure I'll often compare it in future posts to my eventual 2016 Ford Escape.
Ford Escape News
Ford is adding two more recalls to its yearly tally, making it onto the 2014 ledger just under the wire. One involves moving the 2015 Lincoln MKC's push-button ignition start switch to a new location because people are pressing it by mistake. The other concerns the 2015 MKC and 2014 Ford Escape for a faulty fuel pump that could cause the crossovers to stall.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX