One of the most important American cars in history is going up for auction in August at RM Sotheby's Monterey events in August.
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 25, 2016
The Chevy Corvette, Dodge Viper, and Ford GT aren't the only supercars to emerge from American automakers. Follow the story from Vector to Hennessey.
Shelby American has publicly unveiled the 50th Anniversary Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe during Gordon McCall's Motorworks Revival in Monterey. Limited to just 50 examples, the continuation series is available in an aluminum body or less expensive fiberglass version with more amenities.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX