A sport utility vehicle (SUV) is usually equipped with four-wheel drive and has at least some off-road ability. Towing capacity and passenger-carrying space are hallmarks of may SUVs. The traditional truck-based SUV is gradually being replaced by the crossover CUV, which uses an automobile platform for less weight and improved fuel economy.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models