Dropping a couple of doors nets a few hundred pounds extra towing and cargo capacity
The latest installment in Nissan's video development series about the next-gen Titan doesn't provide many new hard details about the truck. However, it does drop a few hints about the pickup's Cummins diesel V8, and also provides some the best looks yet at the new model's styling, even if it is covered in camouflage. The debut is less than a week away at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX