Nissan Cars & Trucks
Nissan is a full-line automaker headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1934, the automaker marketed vehicles under its original name, Datsun, at various times. Under financial pressure, Nissan entered into an alliance with French automaker Renault in 1999 that is run by CEO Carlos Ghosn. Nissan was also the first import brand to offer a full-size truck, the Titan, in the US.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX