Nissan Cars & Trucks
Nissan is a full-line automaker headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1934, the automaker marketed vehicles under its original name, Datsun, at various times. Under financial pressure, Nissan entered into an alliance with French automaker Renault in 1999 that is run by CEO Carlos Ghosn. Nissan was also the first import brand to offer a full-size truck, the Titan, in the US.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon