Nissan Cars & Trucks
Nissan is a full-line automaker headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1934, the automaker marketed vehicles under its original name, Datsun, at various times. Under financial pressure, Nissan entered into an alliance with French automaker Renault in 1999 that is run by CEO Carlos Ghosn. Nissan was also the first import brand to offer a full-size truck, the Titan, in the US.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!